Right of Withdrawal
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which can not be attributed to either his commercial or his independent professional activity.)
Exclusion of customer-specific goods (§ 312g para. 2 no. 1 BGB)
312g para. 2 sentence 1 no. 1 BGB provides that the right of revocation does not exist for distance contracts for the delivery of goods that are “not prefabricated and whose manufacture is determined by an individual selection or determination by the consumer or which clearly refers to the personal Needs of the consumer. “
Excluded from the revocation is accordingly goods, which was manufactured or produced by a contract created in the order according to customer wishes.
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason (as long as the goods have not yet begun to be manufactured).
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day
- in which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods in a single order and these are or will be delivered uniformly, or
in which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods in a single order and these are delivered separately, or
- where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last partial consignment or piece, provided that you have ordered a product that is delivered in multiple consignments or pieces, or
- where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has or has taken possession of the first good, provided that you have a contract for the regular delivery of goods for a fixed period of time.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (Richard Hauck, Kiefernweg 1, 97922 Lauda-Königshofen, Germany, telephone number: 09343 – 580985, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, fax number: 09343 – 580986) by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, e-mail or fax) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from your choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
We may refuse to repay you until we have the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. We bear the cost of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
– I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
– name of the consumer (s)
– address of the consumer (s)
– Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.